Everyone knows that very soon the year 2008 will finish and the year 2009 will start but how many of us know that in a few days (around the 28th dec) the new Islamic year will enter – the year 1430?
Posts Tagged ‘Islamic New Year’
The SIF BlogWelcome to the SIF blog, presenting views from the organisation's staff, members and volunteers, though not necessarily those of the organisation itself. For our official site, visit www.scottishislamic.org
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Man behind hate campaign against Muslims jailed for breaching probation thecourier.co.uk/News/Perthshir… 2 years ago
- Wishing Libyans all the best in their fight for freedom 2 years ago
- Police sergeant found guilty of abusing Muslim colleague keeps his job http://bit.ly/gOZQTT 2 years ago
- German interior minister criticised after claiming Islam 'does not belong' in Germany gu.com/p/2ngft/tw via @guardian 2 years ago
- Daily Star reporter quits in protest at tabloid's 'anti-Muslim' coverage gu.com/p/2ngp5/tw via @guardian 2 years ago
TagsAge of Stupid Amer Jamil Ashura Azeem Ibrahim Busta Rhymes CAIR climate change Commonwealth Games Edinburgh mosque project English Defence League environment far-right far right extremism Galaxy FM Gaza Iqbal Khan Islamic New Year Islamophobia Israel Minhaj-ul-Quran mosques Mumbai Muslim Council of Britain Neil MacGregor nuclear weapons Osama Saeed Palestine policing Qurbani racism Rangers FC Schedule 7 stops Scottish Defence League Scottish Government Scottish Interfaith Council Scottish Muslim Futures conference shariah Show Racism the Red Card Sikhs in Scotland Stop the War Coalition STUC Terrorism Trident Unity Family Services World Islamic Economic Forum
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30